- Negotiation with Buyers and Sellers.
- Preparation of contract and documentation following this contract.
- Follow up till actual delivery of the vessel.
- Many dry cargo vessels, container carriers and tanker vessels for various owners (abt 500 – 40.000 ts range)
- Offshore equipment (barges, pontoons, floating cranes)
- Tugs, suppliers. Various new buildings.
If required we can arrange for a extensive Pre-Sales that can consist of:
- Personal inspection of vessels, notation main particulars, copying main drawings.
- Making digital pictures inside and outside.
- Publishing vessels data on our website.
- Offering of the vessels to our relations and interested parties for the size of tonnage and/ or type of equipment. If required we can make a brochure.
- Assistance of our clients during inspections.
- Deletion of the vessel from Ships Registries.
- Any other works following after the delivery.
How we work
It is our policy to work as much a possible direct with Buyers and Sellers but we certainly respect commitments with our co-Brokers. To enable us doing this we have access to the latest registers online as via Lloyds. This way we can search adequate for potential buyers and sellers.